24/5/07

**Don't tell Me**




You held my hand and walked me home, i know

Why you gave me that kiss,

It was something like this, and made me go oh oh.

You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears,

Why did you have to go?

Guess it wasn´t enough, to take up some of my love.

Guys are so hard to trust.


Did I not tell you that i´m not like that girl?

The one who, who gives it all away.


[Chorus:]


Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you? (This time)

Did you think that it was something i was gonna do? (And cry)

Don´t try to tell me what to do

Don´t try to tell me what to say

You´re better off that way


Don´t think that your charm

And the fact that your arm is now around my neck

Will get you in my pants,

I´ll have to kick your ass

And make you never forget.


I´m gonna ask to you stop,

I thought i liked you alot,

But im really upset (really upset)

So Get outta my head,Get off of my bed,

Yeah thats what i said.


Did I not tell you that i´m not like that?

Girl the one who, who throws it all away.


[Chorus]


This guilt trip that you put me on

Won´t mess me up, i´ve done no wrong

Any thoughts of you and me have gone away


[Chorus]


I´m better off alone, anyway...

1 comentario:

Julita dijo...

Esta barbara la letra de esa cancion.
Besotes Konaa, :)